- $30k to $500k loans available for working capital
- Below-market interest rates
- Payment deferrals for up to 1 year
- Maturities of up to 5 years
- Refinancing options available
Do You Qualify?
Step 1: Establish if you meet program qualifications.
- Your business is:
- A for-profit corporation, partnership, or association incorporated in Colorado,
- Filed with the Colorado Secretary of State as a foreign entity authorized in Colorado,
- A nonprofit in Colorado, or
- A sole proprietorship owned by a Colorado resident with primary operations in Colorado
- You have between 5-99 employees.
- Your business had a 2-year positive cash flow in the past 5 years prior to February 29, 2020.
- Your debt service coverage ratio was at least 1:1 prior to February 29, 2020.
Step 2: Meet with a Participating Lender to apply.
Are you ready? This checklist will show you recommended materials to have ready before applying with a lender.
A ski shop had a line of credit of $100,000. Its loan agreement requires at least 60 days being paid off over the course of a year. Because the shop lost the end of the season and might have a slow start the next season, they might need a $50,000 term loan to cover cash flow losses and ensure they have their normal line of credit available for the new season.
A previously profitable tourist-related business has suffered financial losses under the COVID shutdowns but is preparing to restart its business. Working capital is required to purchase new inventory to prepare for the reopening. A lender using CLIMBER could provide a loan to the business and receive a 15% cash reserve to strengthen the loan.